Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
· The tool is simple, small and light
· The contact surfaces of the screw or bolt are protected from external damage
· There are six contact surfaces between bolt and driver
· The tool can be used with a headless screw
· The screw can be inserted into its hole using the key
· Torque is constrained by the length and thickness of the key
· Very small bolt heads can be accommodated
· The tool can be manufactured very cheaply, so one is often included with products requiring end-user assembly
· Either end of the tool can be used to take advantage of reach or torque
· The tool is L-shaped
· The tool can be reconditioned using an electric grinder by removing the worn-out part, and then it works like new
· The hexagon is typically a smaller diameter than would be used with an external cap, and is more likely to round off its contact surfaces.
· It is much more difficult to turn a damaged (rounded or otherwise) internal fastener than an external one.
· Automobile Industry
· Oil & Gas
· Heat exchanger and condenser
· Refineries & Petrochemicals
· Power plants
· Desalination Plants
· Ship building