Send Requirement :
Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
AC power sockets are devices that allow electrically operated equipment to be connected to the primary alternating current (AC) power supply in a building. Electrical sockets differ in voltage and current rating, shape, size and type of connectors.Electrical sockets for single phase domestic, commercial and light industrial purposes generally provide either two or three electrical connections to the supply conductors. Two pin sockets normally provide neutral and line connections, both of which carry current and are defined as live parts.
Neutral is usually very near to earth potential, usually being earthed either at the distribution board or at the substation. Line (also known as phase or hot, and commonly, but technically incorrectly, as live) carries the full supply voltage relative to the neutral (and to earth). Three pin sockets provide, in addition, a protective earth connection for exposed metal parts of an appliance. If internal insulation should fail, a short-circuit to the earthed exposed metal parts will hold them at a low potential, and should operate fuses or circuit breakers to isolate the faulty appliance from the supply.
Depending on the supply system, some sockets may have two line connections, each at significant voltage to earth and without a neutral pin; for example, a split phase system may have 240 V between line connections each at 120 V with respect to earth ground; but a single-phase receptacle connected to a three-phase system may have, for example, 208 V between contacts and only 120 V between each contact and earth ground.
- Available in Polycarbonate (PC) and Urea material
- Ivory and Brown finish for Penta Urea range
-Phosphorous Brinze connector for high-conductivity, flexibility and contact pressure.
- Silver plated (7 Microns) brass terminals to reduce heating and improve conductivity.
- Sleek design & soft operation of switches
- Easy to operate
- Flame retardant, UV stabilized, unbreakable polycarbonate casing
- Nylon Shutter provides safety.
Applications in Electrical and electronic connectors:
* AC power plugs and sockets, electrical devices used to connect to a power source onto which another device can be plugged or screwed in
* Antenna socket, a female antenna connector for a television cable
* CPU socket, the connector on a computer's motherboard for the CPU
* Jack (connector), one of several types of electronic connectors
* Lightbulb socket, a connector into which a lamp light bulb screws