Send Requirement :
Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
There are several ways to compensate for expansion and contraction. The most common methods are:
· Expansion loops which consist of pipe and 90° elbows
· Piston type expansion joints
· Flexible bends
· Bellows and rubber expansion joints
· Easy to install
· Strong and Light Weight
· Fire resistant
· Cost Effective
· Good Insulator
· Water connections for buildings
· Dye houses
· Zinc plating and tanning plant
· Swimming pools
· Salt water lines
· Coal washing and ash handling
· Sugar paper and distillery industry
· Aggressive/corrosive fluid transportation
· Pipes for hand pumps and Industrial process lines
Features & Benefits:
· Light weight: Easy to transport, store, handle and install. Saves labour.
· Smooth bore: Ensures higher flow compared to G.l. fittings of the same size. No clogging. Saves Operational Cost.
· Solvent cement joint: Quick installation.
· Corrosion resistance: UPVC is rustproof therefore; bore diameter remains constant, ensuring constant flow over lifetime.
· Life: More than 50 years
· Cost Effective: Added value for your money
Stronger, Resilient and Longer Lasting - This system is highly resilient, tough and durable with high tensile and impact strength. Moreover it is free from weaknesses caused by rusting, weathering and chemical action, and hence lasts for a lifetime.
Mechanical properties - The PVC pipes are relatively more flexible. They have adequate tensile strength and even burst strength to withstand the operating pressures encountered in most service conditions, within the acceptable range of temperature for the system. External shocks or impacts that could cause failure in more rigid materials can be absorbed by the system, with little or no damage.
Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance - This system is free from corrosion and has excellent resistance to great number of chemicals like strong mineral acids.
Lightweight - Being light in weight (1/8th the weight of metal piping), these pipes are easy to handle, transport and install.
Simple and leak proof joints - Jointing can be done speedily with the special solvent cement supplied by the company which ensures 100 % leak proof joints.
Most suitable for carrying drinking water - Being non-metallic, this system is free from corrosion, chemical action, and negative biological effects, hence absolutely safe for carrying potable water.
Optimum flow rates - Mirror-smooth inside surface ensures high flow rates and low frictional losses. This system is free from rusting, pitting and offers good resistance to scale formation piping system integrity - Supreme aqua gold offers pipes with a large range of fittings. This implies a complete system solution made of the same material.
Maintenance free - Being free from rusting, pitting or scaling, and galvanic or electrolytic corrosion, Supreme aqua gold system is free from maintenance.
Overall Economy - Due to light weight and simple joining technique, it saves cost not only on material but also on transportation and installation.