Send Requirement :
Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A diamond blade is a saw blade which has diamonds engraved on its edge for cutting hard or abrasive materials. There are many types of diamond blade, and they have various uses, including cutting stone, concrete, asphalt, bricks, coal balls, glass, and ceramics involved in the construction industry; cutting semiconductor materials in the IT industry; and cutting gemstones, inclusive of diamonds, in the gem industry.
1. diamond saw blade is widely used for cutting cutting concrete/granite/marble/tiles and other similar substance.
2. Alloy powders are hot-pressed to form the blade with extended life and improved cutting results.
3. diamond blade is used with most types of angle grinders and marble cutting machines
1. Cutting structure: fast and flat.
2. Fast crumbs without chipping
3. Remarkable performance.
4. Long service duration.
5. Reasonable prices
6. OEM is available
7. Good service and delivery on time
Soft abrasive, soft brick, asphalt
Concrete, block, brick
Ductile, iron / rebar