Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
Oil seals or shaft seals are an integral part in any rotating and moving part assembly. Oil seals find great deal of usage in gearboxes, hydraulic cylinders, etc. The usage of the seals in areas concerned with motion also earns them a name of “Dynamic Oil Seals." The purpose of the oil seals is
· To act as a physical barrier retaining the lubricating oil where it is bound to be.
· To prevent thelubricating oil from leaking outside even under high pressure of the oil.
· To act as a barrier and prevent dirt, contamination and other external entities from entering the system containing the lubricating oil.
Constructional Aspects of an Oil Seal:
1. The oil seal consists of a metal ring as the inner skeleton which provides the structural stability to the oil seal.
2. The outer skin is made of nitrile rubber and various other materials which are used based on the requirement.
3.The spring on the lip of the oil seal tends to provide support to the lip and prevents the lubricant from leaking outside and also prevents the entry of contaminants from outside.
High resistance to fluid leakage
Grater resistance to dust and dirt