Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A fuse is a type of low resistance resistor that acts as a sacrificial device to provide overcurrent protection, of either the load or source circuit. Its essential component is a metal wire or strip that melts when too much current flows through it, interrupting the circuit that it connects.
A fuse interrupts an excessive current so that further damage by overheating or fire is prevented. Wiring regulations often define a maximum fuse current rating for particular circuits. Overcurrent protection devices are essential in electrical systems to limit threats to human life and property damage. The time and current operating characteristics of fuses are chosen to provide adequate protection without needless interruption.
Slow blow fuses are designed to allow harmless short term currents over their rating while still interrupting a sustained overload. Fuses are manufactured in a wide range of current and voltage ratings to protect wiring systems and electrical equipment. Self-resetting fuses automatically restore the circuit after the overload has cleared, and are useful in environments where a human replacing a blown fuse would be difficult or impossible, for example in aerospace or nuclear applications.
The variable cross-section fuse body made by pure copper piece (or copper wire, silver wire, silver piece) is sealed in the fusion tube which is made by the high strength porcelain or epoxy glass cloth pipe, there is full of the high-purity quartz sand processed after chemistry to take the extinguishing of arc medium in the tube. The two sides of the fuse use the spot welding to reliably connect with the end plate and to form the cylindrical cap shape structure. Fuse base suppressed by the resin or plastic casing fitted with contacts and contains the fusion pieces, the connection made by riveting as the support of the appropriate size fuse body parts.
- High Speed Fuse Link make of pure copper strip, pure quartz sand and high strength
- High Speed Fuse Link protection of circuits against overload current and short-circuit current
- High Speed Fuse Link has advantages of flexibility, excellent property, convenient installation, long-running without fault and long service life.
- High Speed Fuse Link has advantages of flexibility, excellent property, convenient installation, long-term running without fault and long service life.
- High Speed Fuse Link easy installation and maintenance. The terminal of fusant contacting with the end plate (or the connecting plate) use the technology of spot welding
- High Speed Fuse Link can offer overcurrent protection to the equipment which is easy to damage caused by system over-voltage or fault condition.
- OEM service are available
- Smooth functionality
- Long working life
- Minimum maintenance
- Electric ratings: AC50Hz, up to 750V, up to 100A;
Application: for protection of semiconductor apparatus and other devices against short-circuit.