Send Requirement :
Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate a switch, but other operating principles are also used, such as solid-state relays. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
· Low maintenance
· Ease of use
· Long working life
· Microprocessor processing
· Digital Double Voltmeter
· Circuit breaker time compensation
· Synchronisation of generator to busbar
· LED indication of status
· LED for activated control
· LED for synchronising signal
· DIN rail or base-mounting
· Digital Double Frequency meter
· Phase angle display
· Simple synchronization conditions setting
· Output relay for synchronization (pulse or Continuous)
· “Dead-busbar” functionality
· Flash memory
· High immunity to EMC disturbances