Send Requirement :
Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
firstname.lastname@example.orgRequest Quote Contact Supplier
email@example.comRequest Quote Contact Supplier
Lights, air, and heat are the fundamental needs of almost every business. If the light don’t come on in the morning and air’s not running when you open your doors, staff productivity and sales could come to a standstill. The primary objective of Service providers is to reduce energy consumption of projects without affecting their required operation, quality and comfort.
What is an Energy Management System (EnMS)?
An Energy Management System is a series of processes that enables an organization to:
· Establish and communicate its energy commitments and data processes
· Ensure energy action plans are established, managed and achieved
· Achieve energy objectives and targets
· Provide energy awareness and training to organizational personnel
· Use operational controls to ensure energy savings will be sustained
· Actively monitor and measure significant energy uses
· Effectively demonstrate performance improvement
· Perform verification through audits
· Ensure success through management review
Benefits of implementing an EnMS
· Improved operational efficiencies
· Decreased energy intensity
· Energy data for fact based decisions
· Support for organizational and cultural change
· Drivers for organizational integration
· Reduced environmental impacts
· Competitive advantages over firms that neglect resource management
· Visible demonstration of corporate social responsibility
· Positioning for carbon accounting