Send Requirement :
Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
They are also much less likely to become rounded-off after repeated loosening/tightening cycles. Square nuts are typically mated with square-headed bolts. Square nuts are used along with flat washers in order to avoid damage from its sharp edges and helps to increase the strength of the fastener. Square nuts can have standard, fine or coarse threading with platings of zinc yellow, plain, zinc clear, tin and cadmium, among others.
· Square nut, welded nut, square welded nut.
· Material: Carbon steel
· Surface treatment: nickel plated.
· Function: Square nut is a common used nut for assembled profile, its supporting area to profile's t notch is big, and the form of notch doesn't change.
· Tighten easily by gripping two sides
· Work well in tight spaces by using needle nosed pliers
· Work well in blind spots using pliers or a wrench
· Can be a quick gauge to measure the position of the nut
· Commonly used in furniture as a blind nut, they are also used in rail channels in order to prevent turning of rail when pressure is applied. They are also used to make perfect foundation in metal channels for hidden fasteners.