Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
Panel Boards is a component of an electricity supply system that divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure. Normally, a main switch, and in recent boards, one or more residual-current devices (RCD) or residual current breakers with overcurrent protection (RCBO), are also incorporated.
· No scope for errors
· Proper connections
· Common enclosure
· Compound structure, main compartment is of flameproof type connection compartment is of increased safety type
· Modular design, each circuit can be combined freely
· Builtin high breaking mini circuit breaker or molded case circuit breaker, can be controlled on-off via handle on enclosure
· With on indicating lamp
· With overload, short circuit protection, and leakage protection function can be made as per request
· Can be used for onoff in illumination circuit or power circuit or combination of illumination circuit and power circuit breaker
· Can be specially made as per request
· Steel pipe and cable wiring
· Concise and coordinating product appearance
· Frame structure with high strength and high precision.
· Safe and tidy auxiliary trunking
· Valve mechanism with high strength and high precision
· Perfect and reliable preventing misoperation system
· Quick action of pressure relief plate
· Simple and reasonable design for metering room
· Scientific and delicate metal plate manufacturing technology
· Commercial Buildings
· Residential Market
· Commercial Office Buildings