Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A motor control center (MCC) is an assembly of one or more enclosed sections having a common power bus and principally containing motor control units. Motor control centers are in modern practice a factory assembly of several motor starters. A motor control center can include variable frequency drives, programmable controllers, and metering and may also be the electrical service entrance for the building.
It consists of feeders for motors and blowers. Feeders are designed according to the motor rating. In most of the MCCs, auto/manual provision will be there. With manual provision motors can be operated manually. In auto provision external signal is required to start the motor. The signal is given by the control panel. Indicators for the motor operation also will be present in control panel.
They are found in factories to monitor and control machines or production lines and in places such as nuclear power plants, ships, aircraft and mainframe computers.
· Careful attention is given to every aspect of the MCC design. This attention to detail insurers that the MCC is a worthy addition to the low voltage systems family of products.
· In-house AutoCAD provides quick turn-around on panel drawing & wiring schematics.
· Volume purchasing of industrial control components helps minimize material costs.
· It is insured that manufacturing conforms to the highest possible standards; MCC is assembled by well trained and experienced team of workmen.
· The MCC also provides the benefit of enhances operator safety.
· The MCC is designed in order to meet the demanding requirements for industries such as
o Power Generation
o Steel & Other Metals
· Fixed type MCC, Motor Control centre with DOL. RDOL/SD Starters
· Various designs provided like single/Double Front, DCS/PLC marhsaling terminations etc.
· Required control voltage facilities with control transformer, control bus.
· All starters are provided with type 2 co ordinations wherever required.
· The structure of the cabinet is bolt by aluminum zinc alloy board after the process of CNC machine tool and multi bending technology
· Easy replacement of the circuit breaker and free exchange of the drawers
· Large space of the cable room can connect many cables
· The relay room and the cable room can respectively add a heater to avoid freezing or erosion.