Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A distribution board (also known as panelboard or breaker panel) is a component of an electricity supply system that divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure. Distribution boards are suitable for all applications ranging from a 12way Single Pole configuration up to a 250A incomer 72way Single Phase / 24way Triple Phase and Neutral with main incoming supply and final circuit monitoring to meet the latest building regulations.
Salient Features of Distribution Boards :-
* Busbar Rating 125A/200A for SP, TP application.
* Detachable end plates.
* Enclosures made from CRCA sheet antirust treated with special epoxy polyester powder coated surface finish.
Main Technical data : -
1. Equipped with transparent/non-transparent door
2. Single row: door opens upward 90 degrees
3. Rated current: 4 ways 50A, 6~36 ways 63A;
4. Material: Insulating, self-extinguishing fire material
5. Protection level: indirect contact proof 2 protections