Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A power relay is a switch which uses an electromagnetic coil in order to close or open a circuit. Power relays also contain an armature, a spring and one or several contacts. If the power relay is designed to normally be open, when power is applied, the electromagnet attracts the armature, which is then pulled in the coil’s direction until it reaches a contact, therefore closing the circuit. If the relay is designed to be normally closed, the electromagnetic coil pulls the armature away from the contact, therefore opening the circuit.
· Bolt Installation-Module Type Single AC solid state relay
· One-way SCR chip antiparallel NO output.
· DC-AC DC Signal control AC load.
· Optoelectronic devices Isolation.
· Zero crossing / Random Trigger Form.
· Built-in RC absorbing circuit.
· LED Status Indicator
· Freewheeling Diode across coil
· Positive Looping for Coils
· Snubber for Power Contacts
· Industrial automation instalment
· AC motor control
· Intermediate relay
· Solenoid valve control,
· Numerical control machinery
· External guidance system
· Computer periphery connection
· Stage lighting control
· Electric stove
· Warm control
· Street light
· Signal light
· Traffic light
· Gensets Starter ON/OFF
· Automotive electronics
· Audio amplification
· Telephone systems
· Home appliances
· Vending machines