Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A printed circuit board (PCB) mechanically supports and electrically connects electronic components using conductive tracks, pads and other features etched from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate. PCBs can be single sided (one copper layer), double sided (two copper layers) or multi-layer (outer and inner layers). Multi-layer PCBs allow for much higher component density. Conductors on different layers are connected with plated-through holes called vias. Advanced PCBs may contain components - capacitors, resistors or active devices - embedded in the substrate.
FR-4 glass epoxy is the primary insulating substrate upon which the vast majority of rigid PCBs are produced. A thin layer of copper foil is laminated to one or both sides of an FR-4 panel. Circuitry interconnections are etched into copper layers to produce printed circuit boards. Complex circuits are produced in multiple layers.
Printed circuit boards are used in all but the simplest electronic products. Alternatives to PCBs include wire wrap and point-to-point construction. PCBs require the additional design effort to lay out the circuit, but manufacturing and assembly can be automated. Manufacturing circuits with PCBs is cheaper and faster than with other wiring methods as components are mounted and wired with one single part. Furthermore, operator wiring errors are eliminated.
When the board has only copper connections and no embedded components, it is more correctly called a printed wiring board (PWB) or etched wiring board. Although more accurate, the term printed wiring board has fallen into disuse. A PCB populated with electronic components is called a printed circuit assembly (PCA), printed circuit board assembly or PCB assembly (PCBA). The IPC preferred term for assembled boards is circuit card assembly (CCA), and for assembled backplanes it is backplane assemblies. The term PCB is used informally both for bare and assembled boards.
· PCB Assemblies (RoHS, Leaded) with highest Quality and on-time delivery.
· Focus on Engineering prototypes and Low-mid Volume manufacturing with Quick turnaround time.
· Supports Single sided, Double sided, Surface mount and Through-hole Assembly.
· Assembly of Rigid, Semi-Rigid and Flex PCB's.
· Machine and manual soldering Options.
· Meticulous assembly backed by highly skilled professionals and process.
· Comprehensive & multi-stage QC process ensures consistent quality and high production yield.
· Emphasis on material/ Kit verification to minimize in-process delays, rejects & reworks.
· Quality control test equipment backed by a highly skilled test engineering team.
· Development of Customer specific Test jig.
· Support for BGA Reworks, BGA Re balling, Chip on Board (COB) Assembly.
· Hot-lot Assembly services for Urgent Requirements using reserved resources.Pick and delivery support to improve turnaround time.
· Advance technology used
· Quick turnaround time
· Best solution are provided