Finding it difficult getting suppliers? I am Seema, Executive, Assisted Purchases. I can personally find suppliers for your product requirements.
Only B2B/Bulk buyers welcome!
I had the pleasure of associating with CormSqaure. The team is proactive and erudite and the information they delivered enabled me to make wise decisions.
CormSquare is user friendly and saves my time a lot. Now, I can easily associate with hundreds of suppliers, get competitive quotes and run business very smoothly.
Assisted purchase executive is at your service. Let our representatives help you find suppliers.
A relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate a switch, but other operating principles are also used, such as solid-state relays. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
· Fixed / adjustable unbalance settings
· Fixed / adjustable under-voltage / over-voltage settings
· Fixed / adjustable trip delays
· Built-in & external power supply
· Withstand fluctuation of voltage
· Application specific design
· Panel / Wall Mounting Facility
· Single unit sufficient for the Entire Factory
· High performance
· Precisely design
· Trouble free functionality
· Phase failure (Phase loss / Single phasing]
· Phase sequence reversal
· Voltage unbalance
· Under-voltage & over-voltage