Procurement can be competitive advantage
With CormSquare e-Procurement suite, procurement is brought under management with right controls. As you adopt e-Procurement, you transform your procurement organization to be agile, compliant, and are focused on right processes to reduce costs while managing risks.
- Reduce costs
- Manage risks while ensuring compliance
- Improve visibility, control, and management of spend
Most Comprehensive Features
Irrespective of what your organizational goal may be, we help realise maximum value.
Requisition management, as part of CormSquare e-Procurement suite, helps in establishing fully streamlined and controlled requisition and e-Quotation capture process, thereby minimizing maverick spends.
- Receive, approve and verify electronic quotations. Suppliers submit quotes through a vendor portal.
- Automatic comparison of quotations
- Route quotations to a flexible workflow automation integrated to decision support system
- Set up savings methods and create savings approval workflow.
CormSquare e-Procurement suite provides rich set of single click features for fast and fully automated procurement process with decision support system that enables selection of right suppliers, right prices and with right terms.Learn more
Auto-Negotiation and eAuctions
CormSquare e-Procurement provides comprehensive electronic negotiation tools covering eAuctions for your direct purchases/large service contracts and Auto-Negotiation module for indirect purchases.
- Powerful yet flexible Forward and Reverse Auction modules allow full suite of auctions.
- Simple, smart but effective Auto-negotiation module that helps with low and mid-range purchase volumes.
CormSquare e-Procurement provides full lifecycle catalogue management with ability to define detailed technical specification for products or services. These can later be used to create requisitions, compare quotations or for accepring material at gate.
- Buyer's Standard Catalogue Master that can accommodate single line product catalogues to more comprehensive ones with detailed specifications.
- Supplier Catalogues can be published to buyer product master using CormSquare standard catalogues or punch-out XML, cXML or OCI compliant catalogues.
- Punchout Catalogue : During requisition process, buyers may be navigated to supplier punchout catalogue, where catalogues may be added to shopping cart for further RFQ processing within buyer portal.
Suppliers may publish buyer specific punchout catalogues with buyer specific prices/terms.
Supplier Information Management
CormSquare e-Procurement suite offers self-service vendor portal that is designed with vendor user experience in mind. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in vendor onboarding, data capture, and sustenance. System also claims very high adoption level due to simple user User-Centric design.
- Faster Supplier On-boarding
- Accurate and easy maintenance of supplier data
- Customize and configure supplier audit requirements
- Flexible workflow integration for approvals